Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hanging Out

While David was away it my chance to relive the hanging out day's of my youth. I had mixed results, I did manage to talk to a few people that normally don't talk too. But all in all hanging out wasn't as much fun as I remember. Friday I went to my old hang out The Apartment Bar. I force myself away from the computer (my new best friend ) and went out, I wanted to leave after one beer but I then I remember I have a goal to just Hang out. I did see my favorite bartender who had lost a limb. I talk to few people that knew only by name so I guess it sucessful. The next day I went to the beach the weather was windy and uncomfortable. So I headed to teadance at the Dunes resort(see picture ). It was like the old days crowded lots of attractive Chicago guys there and I run into a few of Davids. Then I went the beach for sunset which was disappointing I did take a few photo I was home by 10:30. Some of hanging out was fun but mostly I would a enjoy a personal one to one conversation or acomplishing something
w

No comments: