Friday, November 05, 2010

Arriving to Orlando


We flew into Orlando mostly- but not entirely because of cheap airline ticket. I say mostly because I did have some disire to see Universal studio's Halloween Fest. The moment my body hit the sun any thoughts of an amusement park went out the window. We had to drive directly from the airport to Universal because of the way the tickets were arranged.

Universal has two theme parks and the City Walk. The City Walk is the area of restaurants and bars open to the public without paiding admission to the Park. There the classic Universal Studio Park with the typical movie studio rides. We opted for the Island of Adventure Park

The Islands of Adventure consist of 7 islands each with a different theme. David and I were most excited by the Harry Potter Island- with its singing frog and dancing witches. We weren't disappointed. It was the popular favorite with everyone and crowds were everywhere.

David manage to bust my rollercoster cherry by talking me into the Fight of hippograff (AKA the kiddie rollercoaster). It was enough excitment for me and must of satisflied his rollercoast needs because rollercoaster wasn't mention while in the Park

No comments: