Friday, January 19, 2007

I haven't written a blog in almost 3 weeks. I wish I could say it was because being too busy and life just hectic to find time to blog. But the truth its a combination of nothing to say and laziness.
Winter has finally hit Michigan and I'm taking it well. February is usually the month when cabin Fever reaches it unbearable point but-I'm there right now. Always putting on my boots taking them off, hating to walk outside in the snow. Scraping and unscraping you car windows.
This weekend I'm headed to Lansing just for a change of scenery.
On a more positive note I had my first anniversary of blogging on January 6th. I have blogged 143 in 2006 including photograph. I working on loosing weight currently I've lost 8 pounds. I started to reorganized the basement. I'm getting a head start working on my convention gifts. My first weekend out of state is 2 month away, David and I are going to vacation in fort Laurdale in April. Grant-A- Wish is the second week of April and Nationals in Dallas is in June.
We decided to go to New Orleans for Halloween.

No comments: