Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Working evening

For the past month against my will, I have been working the 3-11:30 shift or I prefer to call it "the land of no life". There are a few people, mostly drinker , loner and people who like to sleep in who think working evening is wonderful, I am not one of those people. The problem with evening besides not having a life is I go a little loony in the morning. I one of THOSE PEOPLE who climb out of bed and HOT DAMN I want to go. A little thing like having no where to go doesn't stop me. I'll invent a reason. I'll drive 15 mile because I don't the lighting at the Meijers close to my house. Projects-Projects I love to start- completing them is different story. I love to reorganize-at least start to reorganize. The truth is I don't think evening is healthy for me I'm a social critter I'm happiest when I have places to go and people to see. Trying to stay busy doing to made up projects never works for me- I'm lonely, depressed and feel disconnected with life. Lets hope this little stretch in the land of the dead doesn't last long.

No comments: