Friday, May 19, 2006

Television

I think television is better then ever. So why in all the world do I spend time watching mindless situation comedies from my boyhood. Some television I couldn't watch, bedtime was 8:oo on a school night. Others I lost the battle with my brother for the television. I never did all the Jonny Quest episodes and I always wanted to know if Dr. Quest and Race were a couple. I have manage to catch all the Munsters and Adams Family episodes.(Munsters Rule) I've watched the first seasons of Bewitched on DVD, it was cuter before Tabithia was born. Speaking of Tabithia, there a 13 episodes of defunked series from the 70's on DVD.(who Knew) I want to see the Beverly Hillibillies from beginning to end mostly because I can't remember them. I Do remember the Boston strongarm vs Rebecca of Donnybrook episode, its my favorite! of all time. Currently I'm watching the first season of I Dream of Jeannie I can only say, What is that genie thinking he's not that cute. But then who is good enough for are little Barbara Eden. Maybe Get Smart will come out on DVD. But then again. Time Tunnel is out now... oooooo James Darren, be still my heart. A few years ago I watch all of Bullwinkle and Rocky, they were funnier then I remember I wish they would come out with the Hoppy Hooper series on DVD; I'm I the only that remember it? Anyway all these 60's show should keep me busy for a long time.

No comments: