Sunday, May 14, 2006

They're everywhere

This weekend David and I attended a party. A Log Cabin Republican was there. I'm nearly fifty and met a zillion Log Cabins and I still want to say "Are you for real?" Here are some of my favorite quotes by Logs that I've meet

These aren't real Republicans in the White Houses these are the far right. (think about one for a while)

Everyone knows I'm gay we just don't discuss it. The GOP loves gay people (how would you know you don't discuss it)

The GOP believes in fairness not in special interest groups. ( what if your not being treated fairly ?)

The Republican have more concerns right now then Gay Rights (aren't they the ones the bring up every elections to get the Christian vote)

GOP is very pro gay its but the American People aren't ready for it yet. ( excuse me, you didn't ask me if I was ready for War)

I was at the bar one night, when I heard all this heard someone yelled "What are you doing here didn't it work?" " Still like to suck dick?" then my favorite line "I promise Bush may win the election but he won't carry Michigan" I turned to see a blonde man yelling at someone who works for the GOP. That was fun enough but I wanted detailed. After the Republican left in shame, I asked blonde-guy what he was talking about, turns out Mr. LC was paid and went by a local GOP millionaire to get deprogramed somewhere out west. More money wasted by a Republican .

No comments: