Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Barbie Convention


First I want to clear the air, I am not ashamed to be a barbie collector. The reason I hate to talk about is people want a rational reason for liking the irrational. They don't expect of anything else but they do about barbie. That been said I go on with the convention.

I arrived the Monday before the convention. I manage to get around the Dallas airport, grab a burrito and pee in 19 minutes before first call for my connecting flight. Then the flight to LA was delayed because of ants (not making that up).

The hotel was beautiful. Its called the white house of the west because of the important conference that have been held there. Tony Blair was checking in as I was checking out. Every President in the 4o years picture was plaster on the wall as well as Apollo 13 astronauts

Los Angles weather was hot unbearable outside of the hotel. Theres was a mall across the street, one those California malls semi enclosed. The food court was outside to hot really to enjoy it much.

The view from my room was fantastic. My room was located where all the dealer were so there were people always in the hallway. Its was great having people to talk to all the time.

No comments: