Thursday, August 17, 2006

Convention Day 3 :


I got up early I went walking in Beverly Hills this morning which is very close to Century City where I was staying. Then I walked a little farther thinking I would walk to West Hollywood remember the heat idex was 104. I tried to ask for direction but got very little help from anyone. LA is not the most friendly city in the world anyway, one bus driver shut the door on me and another drove on pass. Bus maps are imposible to read and nothing was color coded. After being in Chicago where everyone is friendly and mass transit is easy to follow it was big change. I did make to West Hollywood City limits but was exhausted. I asked for direction at he Gracie Allen Hospital and able to get bad to the hotel.

The evening reception was where conventeers came dressed a celebraties. Lots of Lucies there. It also includes celebreties from the Sickle Cell Foundation. I got to meet Debra Wilson among others. The party was fun the food the great everyone was nice.

1 comment:

sattvicwarrior said...

dude!!!!!!!!!!! your font colour is WAY to light. to hard to read your posts.