Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blog about nothing

Currently I don't feel very interesting. Its not that I don't do fun stuff I just haven't grasp anything that made feel like putting my thoughts to the computer.One of the reason I blog to keep my mind action and force to think. Being dyslexic my memory is all I've got if I loose that I'm up shit without a paddle. So when there is nothing to write do a blog about nothing Thanks Jerry for the idea.

I returned home from visting my cousin last week, she had two interesting observations.
One the local zoo in Evansville is putting a Rain Forest Exhibition they are pulling up an area of woods to make it

In New Harmony Indiana after the Sharkers moved out the great thinker of the world moved in. Unfortunately they lack the motivation or the smarts to keep the place up and the town fall about. Thanks Annette

The TV shows Brother and Sisters, half of the character are conversation and half are liberal. Sally Fields is the liberal mother, Cellesta Flockheart is conversative talk show host daughter. Its a family drama included in the cast is a gay brother who is out and a workalochlic. Would it have made more sense to had the brother just come out -that would give the show plenty of drama at least for the next 5 seasons.

I seen Another Gay Movie this weekend. When friends ask I say Another Gay Movie and so it goes on like who's on first. Say Goodnight Gracie.

And was really necessary to show Richard Hatch penis? It least television blurred it.

Going to Film Festival in Detroit this weekend. I think there was a mistake in borchure they have Eating Out 2 in the gay section, shouldn't it be the Lesbion section.

I drove to lake Michigan this weekend on M-31 they now have the World's largest Picinic table. It's right up the street from a Jellystone Park. Boo-Boo are you thinking what I'm thinking? Biggest Picinic table worlds biggest picinic basket

Halloween is coming up I'm seeing Wicked on the 28th. Are you a good witch or a Bad witch.? Bitch what do you think?
Night Gracie

No comments: