Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mark Foley

This Mark Foley situation has me pissed. Here is man who never came out publicity, My feeling is if don't indentifly yourself as a homosexual you aren't one only a tourist. To illustrate my point think of men in prisons. Prisoners can suck or fuck with the best of us, I would dare any body to call anyone of them gay. Just like weekend warriors, backseat driver, armchair quarterbacks and lay preachesr, pretty it up all you want you ain't the real thing.
So Mr. Foley got himself in a pickle a......a BIG Pickle and low and behold He is suddenly GAY!
Never mind that he never came out before when it might have did some good. No only now the he been cybering youg'n and his hands were caught on his sticky keyboard is he gay! Like being Gay is a reason in and of itself for your lurid behavior.
Like Ann Hech, Mark Foley has missed a steps in the coming out process. Being Gay just isn't that fucking simple. its self love, self loathing, self repect, finding oneself, losing yourself and then and then can you come to terms with yourself.
So here is Mark passport in hand trying to say he just understand the laws of foreign nation he visiting. Duh... I'm Gay and we all come on to young boys, I'm just a tourist I'm don't understand your county.
I think there should be a rule, if youare a public figure you can only out of the closet if you are in not trouble and if you have a book deal in your future or both. I for one am tired of taking your dirty fallout. Everytime time one of you tourist acts in inapproperate way, take public money, come on to children switching from gay to straight and it looks bad on us honest professional.

No comments: