Friday, October 10, 2008

Craig Wilson


On Wednesday’s I look forward to reading Craig Wilson‘s column in USA Today. I read every word, top to bottom. The only others columnist I read entirely is Kathleen Parker. The only different is Craig’s column's don’t piss me off.
Craig makes small observation about life. Most don’t amount to hill of beans. His charm is that he’s appears amazed by everything. Like a country boy see the big city –for the very first time. I sometimes expect him to write “Gee Wiz” or “you won’t believe this”. I think it’s endearing- especially since I’m that way my self.
So I shouldn’t have been surprised when Craig wrote-he still loved Annette Funicello. I do too. I loved her since I was four and nothing changed. Like a favorite book or home town I find myself going back to her. Last night I watched Fireball 500 and Thunder Alley.
So here’s to Annette and Craig, Gee Wiz, I love them both.

No comments: