Saturday, February 04, 2006

Ann Hathaway deserves some attention


This has been one busy week. I did manage to finally see Brokeback Mountain. I was afraid I would cry at the movie so I went to see at matinee. I did tear up during the fight scene, but all in all I handle myself pretty well. Everyone raving about all the great perfornamces, for my money Ann Hathaway gave the best one. When she was on the phone talking to Emnis, Ann was able to express a wide range of emotions from glib to sadness. You understood she was still mixed up about her feelings. It was to best piece of acting in the whole movie. Period
Last night a group of us went to the Lion King. Excellent, wonderful four star. I purchased Carrot cake, to top off the evining. Uh oh now I have to get back on plan.
Zeppos spent the week a Davids, The master of the house lets his dissatisfaction to know at having guest last night. He was finally placed in the garage. Where he still unexpressed his unhappiness, but we couldn't hear him.

Zeppo's toes nail are getting long and need to be cut. This job takes usually 3 worker, surgery collar and muzzle. (no lie). Usually, I try to put it with a dental cleaning so he's knocked out so no one gets hurt. Its not working out time wise, I can either cut the nails myself (David wants no part) or take him to the vets just to get nail trimmed.
. I took this morning after a slow rain

No comments: