Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Why I may never be on Oprah

Currently I 'm going through a Mid-life crises. This only appears to effect male(40 to 60years of age). Women actually go through it too,but they tidy up it abit calling a revaluation of lifes goals, a chance to set different priority. Get your groove back!. Face it, a man is a sleazy bag if he leave his wife to change his life. Today on Oprah, men who left their wives to find themselves (it just ain't going to happen) But in all fairness crises isn't totally an inappropriately discription. But how can it be a bad thing to take a good at your life and say I'm not where I want to be. David doesn't seems to be experiencing any of this, which is doublely frustrating. He actually get excited about saving a few cents on coffee at Burger King. I on the other come out screaming. Humm maybe it is a crises

No comments: