Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'll take a z-pack to go!


The past 6 years without exception, I gotten brochitis between February to April. This year like all the rest it arrived on schelude. Sometime new has been added a whistle! Honest to God I could breath in at night or coming in for the cold and there is was. I first its more like a kitten crying, now it more like a cheap fluaphone. So off to the Doctor for my first dose of antibiotic (a z-pack is now genertic), notice I said first dose there will another z-pack. Finally after that I'll get something that's works.
Currently outside it a rain-snow with lighting. I'm just whistling to myself watching the show. Its a complete mess out there Here another picture from yesterday before the weather got to messy. Give a little whistle

No comments: