Monday, February 27, 2006

Blogging:Do I have a life?


The other day at I was talking about Blogging to my co-worker. The Unit secretary annouced that she didn't much of a life but she had more then that!. Besides hurting my feeler it got me to thinking. First you must realize this comments was from who compulsively shop.So the first to throw stones...
But the the truth be told there my be small grain of truth in what she said. While I do more fun stuff then anyone I know, a part of me wants to connect more with other people . But then who doesn't. Blogging is a way to feel like I'm part of the world so be it. Its keep my dyslexic mind working ,,, reminds me that I'm here Middle aged and All. Picture is from the Holland Tulip Festival last year, I'm thinking spring

2 comments:

Adam Wright said...

I think people that don't understand blogging have never giving it a chance. Blogging is how I keep in touch with family and friends. Most of my family reads my blog daily and I read all my friends and family's blogs everyday. It's easier than email or phone calls and more fun, too.

Emig Family said...

A-J is right. Blogging isn't like writing in a journal (which is still a respectable hobby in its own right.) Blogging is a way to express yourself and have others (friends, family and strangers) know what's on your mind. It's a heckuva lot easier than sending 20+ separate emails a day! If you have something to say, don't keep it inside! Keep on blogging!