Saturday, March 18, 2006

Maybe I overreacted

So I went to the Goodwill store today.... and it happen. The thing I knew would happen one day....I GOT ASK IF I GOT A SENIOR DISCOUNT.
It was such a nice day otherwise. I was going through the line with two T-shirt a mint Bryon Adams and Texas Roadhouse Grill.
Check out: So do you get a Senior discount.
"NO", I yelled
then i thought about it.
So, how old do you have to be to senior discount? (hoping by some wild chance it was like 40)
Clerk: 55
Me: THATS A LONG WAYS OFF, THERE IS NO WAY I LOOK 55

She just shrugged her shoulder
WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT QUESTION?
I ask when I am unsure

DO YOU KNOW YOU RUINED MY WHOLE DAY ?(people in line were starting to look)

she rolled her eyes

ARE YOU SIMPLE OR WHAT, YOU JUST DON'T ASK THAT!

clerk: take it up with management they tell to ask anybody I suspend

Now I a have crushed ego and two T-shirt I can't stand to look at. I've tryed to rationalize away but can't she wasn't a young girl either maybe early 30's. The 50 is 5 months away and I'm already being asked at Senior discount, JUST SHOT ME


No comments: