Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Middle Age: The Good. The Bad and AH...You know the rest


Now that I'm in the middle of being Middle age it really isn't all bad. I can say I'm 50 I don't have to put with this. Or as Elton John put I don't feel like pussy foot'n around anymore. It true you have new health issue every year(this year asthma), but you worry less about them, Oh what the hell I adjust. You stop putting off thing you wanted to because-well you know the reason. You get over the embarrassment of having a 32 dermatologist, say "In other words these are normal for person your age" or "in laid man term age spot". Ok you don't get over it, but you don't obsess all day about it either. You do start to make a effort again at life in general. You stop and talk again, join clubs, go to lunch again, become interested in living again. Why because it's shit or go off the pot time. If at time we do foolish things, like cheat on a spouse,buy a sport car, get a piercing, dress like a kid , join a biker gang, Forgive us. Forgive me I don't feel like pussy footin' around anymore

No comments: