Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Annual fix

I Love gadgets so when my cell phone died Sunday I couldn't wait to rush out a get a camera phone. Actually its like a sign from the God the cell phone died, I was currently going through my annual male hormone fix for a new toy. Last year it was a lap top.
Since I only carry a cell phone only for emergencies it all seems a bit wasteful. The being said I got the Virgin Mobil "Snapper". Snapper,(don't you just love the name ) is a camera phone. Who care if its only one half of pixel it's a gadget. I've been carrying my new cell phone (Snappy) everywhere, taking all kinds of gosh awful photos and sending them to my email address. Who care about the cost. Its a gadget!
I can't wait to personalize the ring currently it as someone sounding like Barry White singing "Baby.Baby answer the phone". Maybe showtune maybe Tommy tune or looney tunes, the possibilities are endless. God works in mysterious ways

No comments: