Sunday, June 18, 2006

Master-Baiter

I was in Meijers yesterday in the frozen food section. When I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked around to see my old neighbor from years ago. A straight man with a wife and couple of kids. He's a few years older then me and I don't anything about him except his name. A church goer and family man.

ON: I'm invovled in something that I think you would would be interested in...

ME: Really? (thinking he's coming out of closet)

ON : Yes! I going to meeting every Saturday at the-------- church for Sex Addiction

ME: I didn't know you had a problem You mean your like having sex all the time with stranger and stuff?

ON: OH NO!! Nothing like that, I masturbate all the time, D A I L Y!!!!

ME: that's nothing last night I couldn't sleep jerked off 3 times in a row still never fell asleep until one in the morning

ON: You don't understand Its hurtin my wife. It would anyway if she ever found out

ON: I have a dirty tape and everything

ME: Oh hell, why would she care?. One tape she probably she doesn't have to deal with it all the time. Anyway the doctor told me to jerk off at least once a day to keep the pipes open prevent prostate infections

ON: I should have know you wouldn't understand ( I think that a backhanded gay slur )

ME: Guess not glad you found something that working for you
with that I when back to my shopping. He must have in his sick little mind thought being Gay equal sexual addiction. Who know who cares

1 comment:

sattvicwarrior said...

GREAT post.
had a good laugh on that one. thanks for sharing