Monday, June 05, 2006

The truth about Mowing

I think its a shame Neighbors like mine have a neighbor like me. Not that I am a bad neighbor as a matter of fact in most ways I'm a fine neighbor. I just believe moving your lawn is a weekly job at best, no more no less. As my neighbor try to outdo each other with mowing,weeding and edging I stick with my once a week. The trouble comes in when it rain or we have a ozone action day. Hey! I would like to mow but its bad for the environment.
I live next to a Methodist Minister, I can hear him now" Lord if you had to send gay neighbors why could you send the neat kind". Most of my neighbor are elderly and have lawn services. Most of the buff guys decent on these a 15 minutes top their finished., usually taking the time to hand me a flyer for their service. I once had them giggle and point then theycall me slowpoke.
Oh well it's only happens once a week

No comments: