Friday, December 08, 2006

A Tend Setter

I was routed off interstate 69 yesterday because of a 30 car pile up. There, I was waiting in my car on Indiana state road whatever with a full bladder. After 20 minutes with no movement , I realize, this was crazy .I looked around unfasten my seatbelt ,undid my pant, grab an empty 44 ouncer and preceeded to take a whiz. I opened the door and poured the urine on the road. I looked behind and seen in the SVR shake his head. r 45 minutes later and l I watched him open his door and pour the contends out of a cup to the pavement. In the next two hour, I watch two more people empting cup to the ground. I can only wonder what the women did.

2 comments:

sattvicwarrior said...

SUCH A DANCE JUST TO TAKE A WHIZZ HUH::)..
30 car pileup???????? yuk. we dont even have that here in california. thats a LOT of cars. i woulda just whipped it out and pissed all over the hiway. . just out of frustration!!!!!!!!

Michael said...

glad to hear from you. I've been wondering you were. Hows life treating you?