Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Election

I'm glad John McCain didn't win. I'm glad he was graceful at the end and didn't leave an open wound. I'm glad he stood up for Barak Obama at the end. I'm glad he is not going to
be president.

I'm happy Sarah Palin isn't going to be our next Vice President. Happier yet she not going to be our President. I'm glad she was in this election-she's scary, unbelievable and totally entertaining. Please get out of politics but stay in the public eye-you're fun.

I'm proud of kathleen Parker. I'm proud her conservative- self saiding what we
all were thinking, namely-Sarah Palin was out of her league. I'm proud you didn't back down from your statement and stood up and took the heat. Now go back to writing these nasty right wing columums -so the universe will be in order again.

I'm overjoyed Indiana and Virginia voted Democratic. At last the world can see what I've alway known-you are a people who can think for themself.

I'm ashamed of the people of Florida, Arizonia and California Ashamed that you devalue my life that you try to kill any happiest. Because of your treatment of me, I going to work harder for you to see me and hear me . Every chance I can, I'm going to make sure you look at yourself through my eyes.

I'm excited and thankful for our new President. Thankful for hope, change and a new puppy in the White House. Thankful one day we won't have to pretend to Canadian when we travel to feel safe . Thankful I can say thats my President and I'm Proud

No comments: