Sunday, November 16, 2008

SNL-November 14

I understand Saturday Night Live is a comedy and parody -But com'n. I've already have a open wound after being declared a second class citizen by Californians. I could have handle one stereotypical skit but they wouldn't stop last night. I put up with a French kissing dad meeting his new friend, Paul Rudd and Andy Samberg painting each nude and wearing matching all white tuxedo (extra big bow ties ) to the showing where they made everyone sick. Snagglepuss the Lion then showed his support against Prop 8 and announced he and Great Gonzo were lover. Then the top was Justin Timblelake in drag tossing his wrist around and lisping behind Beyonce.

Yes Yes, I ...know its all in fun. I also know how disappointed that angry my friend ,partner and myself are over the passing of the amendments. It was in very poor taste to do as many offensive sketches. I'm not up to being to made fun of yet.

One more thing, for making a surprise guest appearance Justin Timblelake -knew how to walk in heels. You go girl.

No comments: