Monday, December 08, 2008

I'm still not feeling well

This viral stuff is kicking the crap out of me. I've been sick since Friday evening . This is one of these miserable illness. I can't get settled not matter what I do. I'm driving myself crazy. A current day is spent bed to computer to couch and Television. Oh my God- do you like I have viral ADD.

I prefer those sickness where you not restless. You know a its effort to get out of bed, Sleep 24 hour and its over.

This morning I went to Walmart to replenish my soup. The lights were so blight and I felt like I was walking underwater. I went home and back to bed.

I'm glad I live alone-I would be getting on someone nerves. I constantly want to do something but nothing can hold my attention for longe. I start something then I get tired. Even bad television isn't fun. The voices on South Park last night were grading to hear- usually thats one of my favorite.

No comments: