Thursday, January 26, 2006

MY Week


Another weekend is coming up. Now that I'm a Monday -Friday person I'm afraid of taking weekends for granted. David already shows signs of being complacent about spending time with me. Last weekend I was able to get him out of the house by having a mystery trip. I dragged the poor man throughout 9 inch snow to see Lake Michigan. (see picture on your right) This weekend promises to have even nicer weather, and were not staying in. Out of the house good, cabin fever bad. Pretty much a uneventful week a few successes, I managed to take a 3 1/4 pound. Got all my fruits and vegetable every day. Finished the agenda for the labor-management meeting. Tomorrow I will have gone 3 months without calling in sick. Small successes sometimes are the best. And Hey we did see Lake Michigan in the snow

No comments: