Monday, January 23, 2006

Zeppotime


For the second week in a row I'm on Zeppo time. Zeppotime is the schedule I keep when I have Zeppo. You know getting up early to walk zeppo, come home on break to walk him , long walk after work then in the evening and at bedtime. You would think with all these pee break you would never find a wet spot on the floor. Not so! I will be blessed with at least large yellow spot somewhere on the room daily. Lately it's been the stairs going to the basement, but I did leave a plastic sack on the floor and up went his leg. Zeppotime is also those little rituals that he enjoys so much. The biscuit at bedtime and of course Tummy rub time/ Tummy rub time is almost 24/7. I am to be at his whim to rub his belly. If this experience isn't humiliating enough, out pops his pecker. Oooops

No comments: