Sunday, January 29, 2006

Nortre Dame Campus


This weekend, David and I went to Norte Dame this weekend. Its was always something I want to do. David made it clear to me before we left that there wouldn't be a Hunchback. I was disappointed but I got over it. My expensive digital camera did stop working so I only got a few pictures.
I'm bursting with new information. First once again there was no Hunchback, that from Victor Hugo novel in Paris not South Bend. Indiana. No Esmalda. As a matter the Norte Dame Campus wasn't named after the Church in Paris. It was named after the lake by the campus,Notre Dame du Lac(are lady of the lady). David and I went into the beautiful Basilica of the Sacred Heart. Very impressive. Spectacular. Once again I'm sorry my camera broke and there is no Hunchback

No comments: