Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Size Fat Ass

Currently I'm working at trying to lose some weight. I'm not having much success but its still early in the game. At the nursing home where I work, one of the resident would request PJ evening and say I need size fat ass. As my waist increases at a alarming rate I look for the label to say Fat Ass. It never does. But I know the true if fit around the waist it guarantee to fall below my crack the first time I sit down. If I go a little bigger there going to fall down when I'm walking, especially if I'm carrying groceries with no free hand to pull them up. I show my ass more then a stripper does. Maybe pants just ought to labeled fat ass after a certain waist size, Fat Ass #1 Big Fat Ass then maybe Huge fat Ass. Lord help us what a fat Ass.

No comments: