Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Purchasing something I don't need

Last night I purchased a Jock strap. First I must say I don't at this time have any real reason for purchasing a athletic supporter. I don't belong to a gym, nor do I work out in public. Its not a sexually thing, I'm a white brief man, yself. If I remember correctly their scratchy and itch. So I can only conclude I purchased this thing this for old time sake and by telling myself it might jumpstart me into joing a gym

The world has become alot more open about "private Parts",at least in sport shops. Growing up athletic support were in plain white and orange boxs marked small, medium and large. They were off to side below waist level. Ashamed and uncomfortable about asking you would wander the store for hours looking,

Now AS side by side next to sport bras and knee supports. Jock straps come in two colors white and black at last their intergraded! Still no designer jock straps thanks God at least there is one area of non pretention. Lots of children sizes. which is my day wasn't even considered. But the best is their eye level and in clear boxes. The part I didn't understand was the drawn athelic supporter on the box. What some are designed differently?! They all looked the same to me. Maybe they have staps out there for man who are more potato and less meat or vice versa.
Anyway I made my purchase ( a large thank you) of a $2.99 jock strap which i was reminder by the cashier was no returnable.

No comments: