Thursday, April 27, 2006

Multi-tasking -DUH

On the plane back from Fort Laurderdale, I watched a inflight programing. This program included reports from CNN about multi- tasking. Multi-tasking cause a increase of depression, a 10 point drop in your IQ and less job satisfaction. I've always taken great pride in my abilty to multi-task. now I have to reassess it. I currently multi task everything i do, if I'm on the computer I'm watching a movie, IM ing friends and reading email at the same time. I do feel a emptiness and no satisfaction when i do complete a project maybe it because I'm doing to too many other things at the time. But who knew multi- tasking it made you stupid? A 10 point drop in your IQ WOW. The report said a joint only causes a 5 point drop. If anybody is reading this let me your thoughts about this I would like to hear input from others. Duh

No comments: