Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sunday Paper and others big expensive


Growning up we were poor, very poor. So my parents watched every penny. My father went blind at 42 and family lived on social security after that. So when I go back for visit to see my father I'm always afraid of being judged for my expensive habits. One is the Sunday paper and last Sunday I went wild not only did I get the Indianapolis star I also got the Dayton Daily. Holy Shit... How do I explain that one to Dad. So I've been bring in sections of the paper all week. My story will be that I found the paper at the coffee shop(coffee with free refills Ok) where I wireless.(hobbies are OK) .
No way. Never will I lets him know my other big spender ways. I find myself hiding all kind of things like getting a sandwich at Sir Pizza fast food is OK, all you can eat buffet OK sit down take out is not. Buying clothing that's not second hand or going to see a movie, naught boy, Once while I was there and my mother was still alive I went to see a college production of Radio Days. My mother was on the phone to everybody talking about how I waste money...I didn't get it from her
Next week I'm flying to Florida. I downplay the expensive whenever possible ...Actually I lied.
I say thing like I eat lunch meat sandwiches out of cooler. Mostly McDonald valve meals and a simple Motel 6 is all I need. Actually I don't have expensive taste by anyone standard but my parents

This Mcdonalds coffee sign cracks my up Richer and bolder likes its Donald Trump

No comments: