Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Fat Ass -Diettian visit

Before I Could see the dietitian, I had to place my initials by the programs rule. The rules consisted of 2 pages of things such thing as keeping a journals every day and wear gym clothes on exercise day. They want to know you taking this program seriously. Then I was had to pay $200- this visit was not covered by my insurance. The 200 gets me 3 more visits with either the dietitian, the behaviorist or the exercise instructor.

The dietitian outlined how the program worked. I get 800 to 900 calorie a day. You buy their food ,called product, and you keep a total in a journal. In your journal you also keep track of exercise and water taken in. I will be getting bi-weekly blood work- a Complete blood count and be seen by the doctor. After 10 weeks of I will transition back to regular food and begin a 1200-1400 calorie diet.
The dietitian help me pick out my product. I will eat only one entree per day. I may eat up to 2 high protein bars. The rests of the food are my choice. I with eat "produce" five times a day-preferably before I get hungry. All sounds simple enough- I start the following Monday

1 comment:

yourdietlounge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.