Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Fat Ass -Telling David

After the doctor dropped the loose weight or cpap bomb. I had to inform my loving partner and father of two cat and dog about the major change that was going to occur. The conversation when something like this.

Me: David it'ssss awlful I doctor want me to loose 40 pound by the end of March.

David: oh Ok

Me: NO more eating out, the diet is very strict 12 weeks of 800 calorie protein ----everything we love to do will change No more eating fast food.
David: If the doctor says to it, then we'll make it work'

Me: But but but.... its going to soooooo hard on you. What will you with your time?
David: We'll find healthy alternative. Maybe start walking more, Read more it we will be a fun challenge.

Me: I know you resent me for this ... taking you away from all the restaurant you love
David: This is called projection

No comments: