Monday, January 17, 2011

See this Movie- I Love You Phillip Morris




We seen I Love Phillip Morris in Royal Oak, Saturday afternoon to a small group. The movie is not politically corect-which means Republican will like it. The quirky hard to believe story is all truth-I fact checked with google. It's about a genius master conman who manages to get in and out of trouble as well as get in and out of jail. He became an embrassment to Governor Bush in Texas
I loved this movie-David not so much. I enjoyed it because it was unpredicable. David felt like it was embrassemnt to gay men-especially the over indulged life style. I thought the love scenes invovling Jim Carry and Ewan Mcgregor were touching and sweet. There appeared to be actual sexual chemistry between the two.

The movie despite good reviews has been shevled for two years. Maybe- they were unsure how to market the movie. This movie is two snaps

No comments: