Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Fat Ass- first Doctor Visits

On arrival to Doctor, her assistance get your measurements, weight and muscle mass. The use a machine called a Tanita. That tanita measure things I really don't understand. But one of those thing is fat to muscle ratio.I thought about lying to to the doctor.I didn't want to appear like a complete lay a about and little piggy. I even expressed the ideal to David.
But- David always the straight shooter and truth teller-assuranced no harm would be done by telling the truth. He was wrong. The Doctor snicker when I told her I didn't exercise, gasp about the amount of soft drinks I take in, and totally lost it when I told loose 40 pounds about every other year, then gain in back.
The Doctor read my results of the Tanita. And here is the kicker- I have lots of muscle compared to my fat. It shows that with the loss of as little as 40IB I'll be in healthy range. My BMI show much more that I need to lose a lot then that. The Doctor was sure I was lying about working out.

No comments: