Sunday, November 19, 2006

Early Christmas

I expect the sales records for Christsmas are going to be wonderful this season. Maybe, it's the election but. people are really into Christmas this year. People are humming Christmas tunes ,hanging lights and generally being more pleasant. Yes, even I'm starting to get "the Spirit".
I made Cowboy Cookies today,something I haven't done in years. Now,I remember why I stopped - I rediscovered that
A) it's expensive,when you don't have a single ingredient in the house.
B.) it's not fun as it sounds
C) 12 dozens cookies is a hell of a lot of cookies
D) My fire alarm alarm still works
E) It's messy
F) I hate all the work that went into them
If you're not familar with Cowboy Cookies,they, required large amounts of oakmill. At one point I thought the mixer burned out- the air was filled with a burned rubber smell. One sheet of cookies burned as I trying to stop the smoke alarm-I ended up removing the battery. Alas one tupperware container had to be toss in the trash it got too close to the hot cookie sheet.

No comments: