Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween

Halloween, the most scared of all the Gay Holiday and my favorite holiday. I attended a costume competing Tuesday night. Only a small number of people were dressed in costume. I was disappointed by the lack of men in drag. There was the cutest guy dressed as Puck, I wanted to made a nasty Limerick but then changed my mind. I was relieved no contestants were dressed as the Village People as its been done to death.
There is always a Cruella DeVille at these contests. This Cruella looked cheap compared to the Past Cruella's , only wear a black and white wig and Domatrix leather mini dress. She had a slave dressed as a dog looking like French poodle . He was wearing a grey curly wig, black jock strap and fluffy slippers too fat and fay to be a Dalmation.



No comments: