Sunday, November 26, 2006

Holiday Weekend

Thanksgiving didn't seem like a holiday with just the us two of us ,so at my insistent we started inviting guests over. We now have four regular guests who attend every year. This year we had 10 guest to the house.
Four of the guest had lived in New York City and told stories of Gay New York. Between "Joe My God" Blog and our company, New York sounds like place I want to see.
One of guys in his late 70's told a story of having to identified is Boyfriend after he been beat to death. I guess the upper level of the Met was a cruising place in the 50's and he picked someone up and was murdered. Another talked about New York in the early 80's when "the crises " hit. I was amazed at the way they could rattle off street corners and neighbors.
Dan, one of the guests, and David are both Jewish, each tried to outdo each other with jokes and Mother stories. Dan was disappointed the David didn't make his chopped liver- truth be told, I'm was little disappointed myself.





No comments: